Wednesday, September 19, 2007

New Code Response

I do not feel that eliminating the codes that are presently established and replacing them with these new codes would be as beneficial. I feel as though the codes that are currently in place are very beneficial to parents. By eliminating the current codes it will make it more difficult for a parent to choose which movies their children see and do not see. I would also like to add that for me it is not the ages that they put on the recommended codes that matter. For me it is the description of what that film may contain included under the rating that is the most important. Children mature in all different ways at all different times and for that reason I believe that the description of the rating is much more important than the age of the rating.

No comments: