Monday, September 10, 2007

I disagree with the latter definition of cynicism. To me, a cynic is a person who is very negative and hard to share the same views with. As far as the whole Senator Craig voice message goes, I do think that the message could have been slightly taken out of context. I'm not saying that what he did was okay, but there are often barriers between the press and the government in which ones views may try to sway the American population one way or the other. For example, we do not know what he meant by being "railroaded". It could be taken so many ways and the press may try to make it have a negative connotation. Honestly, I think that he is just trying to cover up what actually happened even though the truth has already come out. I agree though that he should be taken out of office as soon as possible for what has happened.

No comments: